• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tune, Thanks Tony!

I just received my 3rd high end rifle from Tony at Talon Tunes. I have an AGT Vulcan 2 Tactic, Impact M3 and now the AGT Vixen and purchased numerous accessories as well. Let me just say I have never gotten such excellent professional and personal customer service from any other dealers period. Tony is always a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. Tony as always checks the guns, shoots them over a crony and includes a 5 shot group at 30 yards. Tony called me 15 minutes prior to shipping this gun to make sure I had everything I needed. He has done this with all 3 purchases. The gun arrived safely and quickly. This new rifle is accurate! I can’t wait to take it hunting. I was pleasantly surprised by the weight of this rifle. I can not say enough good things about all my purchases and the customer service Tony provides! He answers emails quickly and he actually answers the phone when you call. Talon Tunes and Tony gets an A+++ from me and all future business. Thanks Tony!

quinton37
20190306_225635_resized_1.jpg
20220529_092030.jpg