• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Purchased 8/27/2020 from AGD. Returned to AirForce 9/22/2020 cocking lever in-op . Got it back and safety release intermittent (Until trigger pulled didn't know if it would fire ). After suffering with problem for months I gave in and Sent back 5/03/22. I just got it back today (7/06/2022) and now the trigger which had been OK is now so stiff its hard to shoot accurately, I have spent a Hundred dollars returning this rifle twice. A Gamo Urban which I purchased months before the Talon has been flawless other than a small air leak at the pressure gage which was easily fixed. Close to $900.00 wasted; Purchase, shipping back twice and taxes.

Last edited:
I am not sending this rifle back to Airforce (twice burned....). I ordered a Talon Tunes Trigger Spring and waiting for Rocky Mountain Precision to get a supply of Ball Bearing Triggers. The gun is apart on my work bench, The trigger spring and the other long spring look identical ??? Anyone know about this ?

20220710_180709.jpg

20220710_180740.jpg

I ended up getting a Talon Tunes trigger spring and installing it. First test firing of trigger much, much better however the safety started acting up again. Having called Airforce about this in the past I played with the front and rear grip screw tension, all working now but the lifetime warranty is now void. I have learned so much by watching YouTube, Now I can fix alot of things on my own. I will say that everyone I talked to at Airforce was friendly and helpful, It's the repair department that is lacking. I think they installed the wrong spring for the trigger.