Talk to me about this compressor.

Im pretty sure my nomad ii took a crap last night. Gonna fiddle with it and see, if it did. I am thinking of this compressor. I have looked throught the forum and cant find any info on them. If you have any experience with this compressor plz chime in. Good or bad. Thanks. Cheers

Screenshot_20220325-071830_Amazon Shopping.1648207243.jpg

I have had mine a short while. So far love it. 15 min. To fill Great White from 2700 to 4200. It is so much quieter than my yong heng. Faster fills. It is built like a yong heng with double cylinders. I used seco lube 500 distilled water with redline water wetter. I was skeptical when ordering but so far very happy. It can be rebuilt. parts are available. Its not an alkin w3 mariner. But for myself topping tank once a week it works. Model txedt032

Im pretty sure my nomad ii took a crap last night. Gonna fiddle with it and see, if it did. I am thinking of this compressor. I have looked throught the forum and cant find any info on them. If you have any experience with this compressor plz chime in. Good or bad. Thanks. Cheers

Screenshot_20220325-071830_Amazon Shopping.1648207243.jpg

The AGN search feature is on the fritz. There’s a decent amount of info on AGN about that Tuxing compressor. 

Here’s a comprehensive review from a business owner that was supposed to be the U.S. Tuxing rep (I don’t recall if that deal went through or not). His name is @bthurman

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/tuxing-4500psi-pcp-air-compressor/

Here’s another link. There are others, but these two appear to be more recent https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-tuxing-compressor/

That one is ok. It have 1 gold filter with cotton inside to trap moisture and oil. But that's it.

Why not get this newer version????

It have an filter for the intake side and then 2 gold filter, one is cotton and the 2nd is desiccant to filter moisture and oil. Way better. Also it have 3 fans and a larger radiator. The one you posted have only 1 fan radiator and is small.

Screenshot_20220325-130810_Chrome.1648231857.jpg

I too am very interested in this compressor. I have a yong heng single cylinder and I can only let it run 10min at a time. And at that can take some time to.top off larger scba tanks. This larger dual cylinder seems to be designed to fill the larger scan tanks. It looks easy to rebuild just like the smaller version. I would like to try one time to start saving $. Im glad it is on the market and available. I have already rebuilt my small yong heng and considering this as a secondary more reliable means of filling my scan tanks. I was considering getting a large air driven booster pump put they are $1500.00 and up. I would definitely buy this dual cylinder model but I would also want there piston rings head gaskets rebuild kit too at time of purchase. This dual cylinder version has to be better for most of us that are filling scba tanks to 4500. I would say from using the small yong heng it is perfect for filling directly to your Pcp airgun or small 0.5L tanks. I know it sucks with the yong heng single cylinder trying to fill a.scan tank from.empty takes forever when you only run it.ten min at a time. Thank for posting this 

I spoke to @bthurman on the phone earlier today. He has nothing but good things to say about his. I forget the ammount of hrs he has on his, but its quite a bit. He fills 74cf tanks in his shop several timea a week. He did say that we are better off to order from amazon as the shipping right now is insane. He still is the US rep for Tuxing, and has repair parts on hand. He said on his all he has had to fix on his was a low pressure valve. Idk if this helps anyone or not, but it sold me. 

I got mine from Aliexpress when they were in stock in california with free shipping I paid 403 dollars to my door. I have the bare bones no frame or auto anything. I had a harbor frieght welding cart that I mounted it to $89.00 I ran Royal Purple for the first hour, then further reading led me to drain and Replace with chemlube 751 which is a true HIGH Pressure full synthetic compressor oil. RP is not the right oil for these although thats what the manual recomends it has too low flash point and is NOT made for HPA. I also only feed mine Nitrogen so I don't need any fancy filters and driers.