• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Talk about semi and full automatic...

The FX Monsoon worked fine...not sure why they stopped making it. I loved mine. I also own about 15 of the full auto Evanix. People didn't like those but most people were not instructed on how to operate them....if you don't do about 4 different things right, they will jam. (battery power, air level, ammo snapped into mag, oiled bolt). If you do all 4 things right = I have not had a jam in 10 years even one time. 

I know how to convert a semi auto Evanix to full auto now. Will Piatt won't work on them anymore.

Here is my 3d printed switch: 

1596384884_1093942165f26e674cd0f61.65143285.jpg

1596385057_12494480255f26e721a623f4.73146500.jpg

I'll probably buy the Blitz, at least to review. Definitely in.22 so I can shoot Wal-Mart ammo. They are $949...not out till Christmas. 

1596385036_2962587785f26e70c6510d0.56281611.jpg

A .30 cal full auto would be too expensive to shoot, great for hunting though. 

Full auto is not "great" for hunting, it is illegal, PERIOD -

You continue to offer a wealth of dis-information, maybe you should check out the concept of CREDIBILITY -

Vines

There is to date a 70% failure rate with the Hatsan Blitz .22. The 25. and 30. seem to have a better build quality, but the rate of failure for a 1000$ air rifle is pathetic. Hopefully Hatsan addresses these issues . They have been refurbishing all the returns and reselling for 800$. but those come with a 90 day warranty. I own a Texan LSS 457. and had also purchased a blitz 30 cal, but after reading all the reviews ,when it arrived I never unboxed it , sent it straight back, I would like a quality 25 or 30 cal semi automatic though , any recommendations? 

Hello all, I know.. this thread is old.. anyway.. story time!
I have a Evanix Raptor in 30 cal I bought in May 2022. Cleaned and shot several hundred pellets without issue. I installed a Huma regulator a couple months ago. Shoots 4 mags (28 rounds) before falling off the regulator on the fifth mag. It’s accurate, not as accurate as some of my single hole air guns but it’s definitely very good. It Has Never Misfed or Jammed even one time. Yep zero issues with thousands of pellets and slugs now ran.
Because it’s a semi it does need some special attention. A quick clean and lube every 500 or so rounds on the action I feel will help avoid many issues. It has for me as I’ve had none.
I’ve seen many people who have reported jamming issues. I’m not having these issues.
A couple notes:
-Trigger is a long but a very smooth pull then breaks cleanly. (Reminds me of a Kahr 9mm powder burner I used to own)
-The mags are well made with quality machined aluminum. They are not deep enough to shoot 30 cal Poly Mags or longer slugs but have functioned well.
-The side lever action once cocked requires no further cocking or releasing. Just pop out the empty mag and pop in the next mag and shoot! This is really a nice design feature.

I have many air guns.. this Raptor is definitely one of my favorites!
✌️PT