• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Talent at EBR 100Y Pro

The talent at EBR this year was through the roof, and the competition was unbelievably stiff. Plus the conditions were typical Rio Salado, winds that never stayed the same direction or speed for more than a couple seconds.

With only a few exceptions, every previous EBR or RMAC winner and top five finishers over the past 5 years was at EBR competing! There was more talent at this match than any previous 100Y BR match in Airgun history….

Last edited:
The talent at EBR this year was through the roof, and the competition was unbelievably stiff. Plus the conditions were typical Rio Salado, winds that never stayed the same direction or speed for more than a couple seconds.

With only a few exceptions, every previous EBR or RMAC winner and top five finisher over the past 5 years was at EBR competing! There was more talent at this match than any previous 100Y BR match in Airgun history….
Congrats Team CC for the strong showing! That's the payoff for the Hundreds of hrs. of practice and preparation!

Reactions: Centercut
Are there any final results out there, amongst all the classes? It's always like pulling teeth to find out the simple results:rolleyes:
AoA told me they’d post ASAP. I usually take photos and post before I leave like I did for the 75Y but got carried away with interviews, photos and stuff.. 😞

AoA told me they’d post ASAP. I usually take photos and post before I leave like I did for the 75Y but got carried away with interviews, photos and stuff.. 😞
Ahhhh, too busy to worry about such mundane matters when rubbing elbows with the luminaries.........

Your cred is solid with repeat podium finishes man, just kidding bout the big head! :)

• Haha
Are there any final results out there, amongst all the classes? It's always like pulling teeth to find out the simple results

Please cut them a little slack as they work very hard to put on this event, It takes them about 4 days for the physical set up and getting ready and that is not even counting all of the months of planning and sourcing that goes on behind the scenes before the days to start got nearer. it doesn't really get taken down all that much quicker so they still have a huge amount of work to close out this years event. I'm sure as soon as physically possible and presentation is ready and commensurate with the quality one expects from AoA they will post the final results. I don't recall last year but I think it takes a week or so to get settled in and post the results. A HUGE thank you to all the sponsors and AoA and all of their dedicated hard working staff for their efforts and dedication to making this event such a huge annual draw for the top shooters in the country (and actually around the world) to compete. Thanks Robert and everyone at AoA!!!!! KUDOS!
Thx
Dan

Last edited:
Are there any final results out there, amongst all the classes? It's always like pulling teeth to find out the simple results

Please cut them a little slack as they work very hard to put on this event, It takes them about 4 days for the physical set up and getting ready and that is not even counting all of the months of planning and sourcing that goes on behind the scenes before the days to start got nearer. it doesn't really get taken down all that much quicker so they still have a huge amount of work to close out this years event. I'm sure as soon as physically possible and presentation is ready and commensurate with the quality one expects from AoA they will post the final results. I don't recall last year but I think it takes a week or so to get settled in and post the results. A HUGE thank you to all the sponsors and AoA and all of their dedicated hard working staff for their efforts and dedication to making this event such a huge annual draw for the top shooters in the country to compete. Thanks Robert and everyone at AoA!!!!! KUDOS!
Thx
Dan
100% spot on.

I placed an order this afternoon with AOA and Darren was up front with informing me that the order would not ship until the end of the week, due to the surplus of activity generated by EBR.
It has to be a TON of work just to administrate, let alone the setup and tear down, cleanup, etc...

Please cut them a little slack as they work very hard to put on this event, It takes them about 4 days for the physical set up and getting ready and that is not even counting all of the months of planning and sourcing that goes on behind the scenes before the days to start got nearer. it doesn't really get taken down all that much quicker so they still have a huge amount of work to close out this years event. I'm sure as soon as physically possible and presentation is ready and commensurate with the quality one expects from AoA they will post the final results. I don't recall last year but I think it takes a week or so to get settled in and post the results. A HUGE thank you to all the sponsors and AoA and all of their dedicated hard working staff for their efforts and dedication to making this event such a huge annual draw for the top shooters in the country (and actually around the world) to compete. Thanks Robert and everyone at AoA!!!!! KUDOS!
Thx
Dan
Ditto what Dan said. It's a small group of passionate airgun enthusiasts that put this on, and it's a big undertaking.

Also great shooting, Dan & Mike. Tough winds but you guys just rocked it. Very nice work.(y)