Take your FX Impact to the Next LEVEL!! BC Customs strikes again!!

I just called and the .357 for FX will be out in about 2 weeks or so.
Was good talking with you Ram2jeep!

Yes we are hoping for those to be out in a few weeks. They are in the works now due to the thread sizes being different from the smaller calibers.
If you make one for my Crown MKII I will definitely buy it.

The kits will work with the crown, working on getting them up on the site now. Though you need to make sure that your crown has the 14mm outer barrel AND NOT the ultra light unit. We are attempting to fabricate a way to use the system with the ultra light barrel, but currently there is not one available.

I would like to be the first to thank you!!!!! Thank you for not only telling us about your product but more importantly that it is already on the shelves ready to be sold!!
Too many manufacturers are showing all these accessories but they never seem to find there way to the everyday average, not testers, hands. Congratulations and thank you for keeping your word…

My thought to stiffen the barrel and lighten up the weight of the gun is to install a 12mm id to 14mm od carbon tube down the whole length of the liner, deleting the metal sleeve all together. Epoxy the transfer port and liner to the tube too. Then install bc's barrel tensioner and shroud over that. Afterwards, get a c type clamp made to lock the block to the liner puting tension on the barrel sleeve.

So, I received “my order has shipped” notification on 8/23/2022. I waited for two day’s and kept checking my UPS app to see the progress. I called BC on yesterday morning to ask if the package had gone out or if they had just created a label; how many times have I gotten the label created but the item never shipped, many!!!
I was told, and believed, the package went out and it was in the hands of UPS. I was good with that and just decided to wait until Monday and see what happens. Later in the afternoon I receive a notification from UPS that my package was dropped of at a UPS center in NJ; mind you BC is in Fargo North Dakota.
I give UPS a call and ask how this is possible and if they really thought that someone from BC drove to NJ and dropped it off; the initial response was YES! After some extreme debating the UPS person put me through to their supervisor who still didn’t believe what I was trying to explain. So I called BC with UPS on the line and had them speak with a BC representative.
What an enjoyable conversation it was as he explained to the lady that the big brown truck comes daily to pickup and then goes to the Fargo hub with their packages. I was extremely pleased with how BC took the tome to explain that they don’t have a facility in NJ and that no-one drove to NJ to drop off the item.
UPS at that point acknowledged that 1. The driver didn’t scan the package, 2. When the package was scanned it was done incorrectly and 3. The package was actually scanned at the UPS hub and not a UPS store like they stated. Funny that after going through all this my package is now out for delivery and I was called this morning from UPS with the update and an apology.
Why did I tell all of this? I did this to show that not everyone will create a label and just let your package sit. I appreciate BC for listening and helping resolve the issue, which, was not their doing. Because the create label has happened so often I began to distrust and it was a pleasure to see and deal with a company that, at least for me, did what they said and was willing to help.
Great job!!

Tungsten Hammers are back in stock!

The .357 is getting worked on and is getting closer. As soon as we make it live I will post up here on the forum.
The inner ID will be the outer ID of the stock barrel like the other units. The threads are different on the 357, so we had to make new Tension nuts and shroud threads.

Reactions: 7Green
@ BulletCentral

Any updates on the progress on the .357 version?
Nothing that we can report on now. Still doing testing with components to make sure we get things made to handle the larger forces that come with the .357.
Definitely interested in peoples results with this system… as I’m tossing the idea of ordering a 25 auto barrel blank and lathing it to fit into my m3. If I do that, this system will not work. Need to figure out what direction I want to go with this

Depending on the outside diameter of the finished barrel it may still work. If the barrel has a large enough outer diameter you will be able to use the shroud portion of the kit.

Yes!

There is an air stripper built into the tension nut on the Tensioned Shroud unit, as well as the male 1/2x20 threads to accept your aftermarket shroud. If you buy just the Tensioner it will have male threads to accept any after market 1/2x20 shroud. The only bushing would be at the end of the shroud to close up the shroud tube.
I just received my tensioner and shroud. It looks awesome and really tightens everything up which I really like. One thing I didn’t anticipate is now the gun doesn’t fit in the carrying case with the moderator on. Not that big of a deal for my 600mm but if installed on a 700mm the gun might not even fit in the case. I might get a hugget atom so I can have it on in the case.

One question does the air stripper vent air back into the shroud? It was hard to see what was happening inside.

Reactions: BulletCentral
I just received my tensioner and shroud. It looks awesome and really tightens everything up which I really like. One thing I didn’t anticipate is now the gun doesn’t fit in the carrying case with the moderator on. Not that big of a deal for my 600mm but if installed on a 700mm the gun might not even fit in the case. I might get a hugget atom so I can have it on in the case.

One question does the air stripper vent air back into the shroud? It was hard to see what was happening inside.
Yes it does vent back into the shroud.

Sorry to hear about the rifle not fitting in the case anymore. The shroud will add a few inches to the length of the overall rifle. Though you can easily remove it for transport as well, then install in the field.