Other Take Jet's challenge

Got a new to me PCP last week . It is old , but was NIB and was never even opened . Had nothing but trouble from it , now a week later , a few new parts , and tearing it apart a dozen times , it actually functions and shoots very very well 😎.

Bought to hunt and mostly plink with , got this one as i can carry it on my Ebike when i run my Shepherds everyday . I just retired . It serves that purpose well

As a test , ill take a new plinker , yes this is NOT a 4k target gun , lol , and throw on a bipod , plunck it on my wobbly outside table and shoot 20 shots at a 1 inch target , scoring as you see written on the target . Front pod , shouldered , fairly quick shots as in a hunting situation . No mulligans , one target only , outside not indoor range . Hunting scope, 2-12 . Today was 75 F and 5-10 mph mild wind .

What yall think for a hunter/plinker ???
I feel she did exceeding well considering wind , caliber , and just a 18 dollar Amazon bipod , lol

Take my challenge , I got 150 out of 200

003DE18C-33E4-4C73-8C8F-411D802BED2F.jpeg
63BF59D2-C8D4-4DD1-91D7-CB347FFECFB1.jpeg

Well, congratulations are in order for your recent retirement! That is a fantastic AA and wonderful groups! Enjoy riding and, well, shooting 👍
Thanks man , love all 3 of those , and would add German Shepherds too .

I now really like the little thing and how well it shoulders too .

Appreciate you stoping by 😁

Reactions: Ranchibi