• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipin Mutant 22 cal Standard Hammer & Firing Valve Tansion p.4

Mate, your informative video reviews have caused dealers around the world to lower prices on these guns. Air gunners really thank you. Always a pleasure to see an honest gun dealer that tells it like it is. You have helped me to make a decision on buying a Wildcat. I know you like the Vulcan :), but I saw something unique in the Wildcat that will totally make me happy. 2 Pressure gauges in front and behind the regulator, and that smooth side lever action and the lowest overall weight of all the bullpups you have reviewed.
All-though something inside wants me to buy a Galahad also just because I love Air Arms air rifles, but if I do buy 2 air rifles in one year my wife will literally kill me. No joking, she really gets mad even If I start discussing a potential air rifle purchase.

"Ridgeline"Mate, your informative video reviews have caused dealers around the world to lower prices on these guns. Air gunners really thank you. Always a pleasure to see an honest gun dealer that tells it like it is. You have helped me to make a decision on buying a Wildcat. I know you like the Vulcan :), but I saw something unique in the Wildcat that will totally make me happy. 2 Pressure gauges in front and behind the regulator, and that smooth side lever action and the lowest overall weight of all the bullpups you have reviewed.
All-though something inside wants me to buy a Galahad also just because I love Air Arms air rifles, but if I do buy 2 air rifles in one year my wife will literally kill me. No joking, she really gets mad even If I start discussing a potential air rifle purchase.
thanks ✋