Tuning Taipan Veteran will not cycle magazine

FIRST I would try and be sure ALL of your different magazines dont cycle before disassembling the gun. Even try running empty magazines then click and fire see if that even cycles the empty magazine be sure to shoot blank shots. If that helps maybe oil it a little.

You could try to bump the receiver many times with a rubber mallet while cocking and firing in case the actuator is stuck due to dust and grit buildup first too.

Try ALL of the other possible solutions including swapping EMPTY MAGAZINES and banging it lubing and even upping the hammer spring tension as the other guy mentioned BEFORE taking it apart.

Taking it apart is the LAST RESORT (and also learning a foreign language but I would just put it on MUTE and watch) and put on Ariana Grande non stop.

Could be maybe even as simple as adjusting a trigger heavier never know.

Look to see if the small ball bearing is still in place where the magazine slides into...if missing the mag won't cycle.

taipanbb.1601548928.jpg

FIRST I would try and be sure ALL of your different magazines dont cycle before disassembling the gun. Even try running empty magazines then click and fire see if that even cycles the empty magazine be sure to shoot blank shots. If that helps maybe oil it a little.

You could try to bump the receiver many times with a rubber mallet while cocking and firing in case the actuator is stuck due to dust and grit buildup first too.

Odoyle Mahalo buddy problem solved!

Well in the process of repairing I managed to mess up one of the allen screws holding down the breech. By any chance does any one have the thread size for screw?

One of my pet peeves, small screws that are over tightened by some dimwit in assembly, or worse, put in with a thread locking compound, which is rarely needed. I stripped the heads of two, 2mm hex heads on my Red Wolf, had to drill them out. Two fingers on a screw driver, doesn't need to be any tighter.

Hi Amigo. I have done some videos in English in my YouTube channel but this video in particular I didn't because despite I know English to have a common talk, I don't know all the technical names of the parts. So I'm sorry about that but if anyone has a doubt or any other problem with their airguns I can try to help. 😉👍

BTW my last video on YouTube is about a Taipan mutant. Service and repair.

Enrique Gomez 

Survival MX 

Hi Amigo. I have done some videos in English in my YouTube channel but this video in particular I didn't because despite I know English to have a common talk, I don't know all the technical names of the parts. So I'm sorry about that but if anyone has a doubt or any other problem with their airguns I can try to help. 😉👍

BTW my last video on YouTube is about a Taipan mutant. Service and repair.

Enrique Gomez 

Survival MX 

Thank you for making that video. Huge help. Will subscribe to your youtube channel