• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran Standard .177

Classified Status
SOLD

aneijko

Jun 17, 2019
NorCal, United States
SOLD

.177 cal

I bought this Vet off this forum earlier this year and shot 3 field target matches with it. I’ve now moved over completely to springer FT.

No issues with it - accuracy is excellent and the rifle is extremely reliable.

I've only used JSB 10.34 with it and they've worked very well across both 20fpe (Hunter class FT) and 12 fpe (WFTF).

Included: Comes with the factory-standard single shot tray (installed in pics), 2 factory mags, and fill probe. Other included freebies: DonnyFL ½ UNF adapter (installed), 3d printed cheek rest, and single point sling.

Cosmetics: One small surface-only break on the front of the grip in the laminate due to something hitting it (never been dropped). This is not a mechanical issue and does not affect the gun’s functioning or accuracy.

Price: $925 all inclusive. Shipping is included in the price. Price is firm. No trades. Will be well-packed with the cylinder empty to make it safe to ship via USPS. CONUS buyers only, please.

Payment: USPS money order or PayPal F&F If you’re around Sacramento and want to buy in person, I’ll knock $25 off the price since shipping costs won’t be involved.

Pics: See all pics - this is what is being sold.

Note: As always, it's the buyer’s responsibility to follow all local, state, and federal laws concerning buying and owning this air rifle. Seller assumes no responsibility.

Thanks.

00_All items.jpeg

Last edited: