• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Taipan Veteran / Mutant High Power Valve System (Very Efficient, Indestructible PEEK + Titanium + 485 Brass)

Classified Status
SOLD
I have (2) complete sets of hand-built, hand tuned vales that are designed to exceed the performance and durability of the factory Taipan valves. I've stress tested all of my valves at 250bar with a a very heavy (sledgehammer) hammer system, and they're virtually indestructible unlike the factory valves. They're designed slightly different from one another, but the perform identically.

The pins on these are made from grade 5 / 6AL-4V titanium with (Ketron) PEEK sealing poppets. The poppets are leaps and bounds stronger than the weak factory nylon poppets. They are machined to a precision tolerance and shaped by hand for optimal airflow efficiency. The valve bodies are crafted from an industrial 485 marine brass, so they aren't prone to micro scratching like the butter soft brass that the factory valves are made from.

These also include a PEEK valve spring pre-tensioning seat that are designed for the factory valve springs.

Terms:
  • $175 shipped CONUS only. Zelle (preferred) or discrete PayPal with fees. Once they're gone, they're gone.
I'll be posting some additional Taipan parts soon, but feel free to message me if you're looking for something specific.

v3.jpeg

v2.jpeg
v1.jpeg