Taipan Veteran Magazine and single mag holder 3D printed

IMG_7110.1629171225.jpg

I threw this together today and it fits really well. If you have a 3D printer, try it out and let me know what you think. I just got into 3D printing a couple of weeks ago and am having a great time.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4934429

Camturing 

Great job! Been impressed by what you guys are able to accomplish with those 3D machines. I also like your magazine holder, but would suggest making them connect vertically as they eat up less real-estate that way.

Must be very rewarding to be able to design, create and actually have it work as intended, good work!

Cheers

Reactions: cavedweller
Camturing 

Great job! Been impressed by what you guys are able to accomplish with those 3D machines. I also like your magazine holder, but would suggest making them connect vertically as they eat up less real-estate that way.

Must be very rewarding to be able to design, create and actually have it work as intended, good work!

Cheers

I agree. The first plan was to make it hold 2 but it was hard to print. I finally got the 2 magazine completed.

2mag.1634661943.jpg

Reactions: Matt247365
Camtuning

Very nice, looks great!

Here's my set up, Mag holders by another forum member. Also very nice and work greatView attachment 169309View attachment 169315

Mag holders are individual and snap in place. Allowing up to three mags perfectly in this tight space.

Cheers. Keep the innovation coming!
I have seen that design on the page and it's really nice.