• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran Long .22 w/ Green Laminate Stock

Classified Status
SOLD

BiggRedd

May 23, 2018
California, United States
For sale is the .22 cal Taipan Veteran Long. This is in mint condition. Green laminate stock with absolutely NO scratches or blemishes. It features an extended plenum for power tuning(done by Talon Tunes). It shoots slugs and pellets great with its CZ barrel. 1/2x20 muzzle with thread protection can accept your favorite LDC or moderator. JSB 25.39gn shot consistently at 935fps home in hole at 50 yards. Comes with 2 magazines with onboard mag holder. Fill probe and fill probe holder also included.Also an added cheek comb has been installed. Paid $1,875.00 but selling for $1,000.00 or reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping. Will include a hard case if needed and 1 tin of 25.39gn JSB Redesigns and Knockouts and 1 tin of JSB 18.39gn. Believe me I know what this rifle is worth and it’s not sentimental value being considered. It has one of the best triggers I’ve ever put my finger on.

IMG_5052.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5065.jpeg

IMG_5059.jpeg

IMG_5060.jpeg

Last edited: