Taipan Veteran Long .22 25.4 MRD?

Question for those that have had, or still own a Veteran long in .22 caliber. Does the gun shoot the 25.4gr MRD pellets well? I've read mixed results from searching in here. I'm trying to pick out my next .22 rifle and would prefer a gun that can shoot the MRD's well. I have a bunch on hand so it would be nice if my next gun will shoot them well. It won't be the only pellet I shoot since I have lots of 18's, plus an assortment of different weight "hunting" style pellets as well.

If most don't seem to like them I may switch my sights onto a Prophet Performance.

I've a Veteran Standard .22, my only .22 PCP and the most accurate "out-of-the-box" gun I own. After initial cleaning, scope mounting and sight-in, shoots the JSB 18.13s hole in hole @50yds. Any fly landing on target is DRT, guaranteed, as long as I do my part. Tried some JSB Exact Jumbo Monster 25.39s, didn't shoot well but HS adjustment might have tightened group. I'm leaving Veteran as is, that accuracy and power with 18.1s is just too good to mess with. WM

I briefly owned a long vet that was built by @MountainGhost that shot the MRDs extremely well BUT it had a FX barrel that he adapted for it. I vaguely remember him saying that the stock barrels are not meant or designed for MRDs or slugs or something along those lines??? Maybe you can search for some of his threads and read up on it? He was considered one of the better airsmiths when it came to modding the Taipan platform. I think he said it was related to harmonics of the entire rifle coupled with speed required to shoot MRDs and barrel twist rates???

I also own at Prophet Performance LR and although the Vet was a great shooter the Prophet is still with me and the vet has since moved on. I've gone through way to many rifles to list, searching for the most accurate one (in my hands) that shoots the MRDs best at 50y and beyond. I still own and shoot MRDs in the PP LR and a RAW 22. Those two rifles have the slower twist barrels and were designed around the MRDs.