Taipan Taipan Veteran information

Good evening all. I recently acquired a veteran compact. Sort of addictive these vettys are as this is number three. My questions are:
Is there a way to date the year of manufacture?
How many years where the veterans made in Ukraine?
Does anyone know the regulator pressure for .177 ?believe it to be around 120 bar??
Thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

Would love to see a family picture of your Taipans :love:
Here is a family photo

20221215_163052.jpg

20230509_160841.jpg

20231209_120001.jpg

Good evening all. I recently acquired a veteran compact. Sort of addictive these vettys are as this is number three. My questions are:
Is there a way to date the year of manufacture?
How many years where the veterans made in Ukraine?
Does anyone know the regulator pressure for .177 ?believe it to be around 120 bar??
Thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

Somewhat related to your questions, back in November....

The Ukraine versus Czech-made Vets have very different breech block markings....(Sorry bout the blurry)
Screenshot_20240414-080521.png

Screenshot_20240414-080751.png

The two Vets that I purchased new are a Ukraine Shorty and a Czech Long, both in .22. Both of them had the factory reg pressure written in red marker on the reg itself. The years have fuzzied the memory, but I'm pretty sure the Short said 126 and the Long said 128 bar for the OEM reg pressures.

I converted a bought-used .22 Standard into a .177. It needed a Huma as the factory reg only performed when at higher settings. So the Huma is at 90ish bar for a .177 Standard @ 19fpe.

My best guess on when they switched to being made in Czech instead of Ukraine would be 2019. Also, as far as I know, all the Ukraine guns had black or brown stocks. The brown stocks from Ukraine didn't have any checkering nor the Taipan shield logo stamped into it like the brown Czech stocks have.

I have been 'trying' to indulge in higher priced pcps, this simple Vet compact continues to amaze. Biggest factor is I'm NOT a good shot and add in age ... little bugger helps out with my short comings. I believe mine came in around 2022 (marker on the box). I tried contact the factory, they have never replied to any questions or praise. Would absolutely recommend a Taipan Veteran to anyone. Its put more smiles on my face compared to any other air rifle that is or has passed through my hands. Just handy to grab ... 3 less house sparrows this morning and a cute bunny last night. 😥

I think my .177 falls of the reg around 110-120 bar . I've shot it down to 100 bar without issues only loss of velocity . Both my 2023 Vets are made in the Czech Republic . Sometimes less is more and at factory Reg pressure and only a HS adjustment , make it simple for me to run 7.4-10.5g pellets and still maintain a good SD and ES . I shoot the snot out of my shorty. I refilled it 4x yesterday.