Taipan Veteran Cheek Rest L and R handed

1560017360_1679805255cfbf9d0185a54.07803679_IMG_2019-05-31_155839.jpg
1560017360_10080789565cfbf9d048f5a6.53147753_IMG_2019-06-05_165411.jpg
1560017360_12332969045cfbf9d06e06f9.76176559_IMG_2019-06-05_165658.jpg

I was in contact with Papy_Yosh (Eric) but now I sent him 3rd email with no answer. Anyone know is everything ok or Eric is on holiday only?

I was also in touch with him back on the 15th of June and he asked that I communicate via Email. I sent Email but have not heard back. His profile shows he has no activity on this forum for almost a week. I hope he is just on holiday but I am concerned he may have a family problem, health issue, something like that. I pray that is not the case.

Chip

I was in contact with Papy_Yosh (Eric) but now I sent him 3rd email with no answer. Anyone know is everything ok or Eric is on holiday only?

I was also in touch with him back on the 15th of June and he asked that I communicate via Email. I sent Email but have not heard back. His profile shows he has no activity on this forum for almost a week. I hope he is just on holiday but I am concerned he may have a family problem, health issue, something like that. I pray that is not the case.

Chip

Sorry Guys for the late reply. As some of you know, my son was on a long journey with his chemo treatment and medical issues. Now that the treatment is done ( not the tumor though), I am trying to get him out and spend as much time as we can together camping hunting, shooting and fishing. A lots of places we are going are out in the mountains and away from everything.

I am back this week and hear to help. @cwcarrera, I haven't received anything from you. That is why you haven't received any updates. I will contact you via PM. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Papy_Yosh

All,

As some of you are aware I made a cheek piece for the Taipan Veteran. I just wanted to put the evolution and options in one topic and being able to update it instead of creating or posting the same photos 20 times in different questions. I also want to apologize to some of you who just received the first version, as I quickly realized that in cold weather the rest wasn't covering (mainly protecting) the side of the breech block and my cheek would still get cold when I was really stocking my cheek on it. So, I already made a second version that comes down the breech bellow the lever. On that version, it is also compatible with DonnyFl Taipan Veteran HST Speed Dialer #M12. On both versions the back piece is fixed with a thin doubled sided tape and the front is clipped to the barrel as show on this pic:

View attachment 33295

So here they are:

Version one

View attachment 33313

Version two (colder weather)

View attachment 33327

L handed R handed

PM me if you are interested
Interested in getting the cold weather version R handed for Taipan Veteran Long, if you are still making them, thanks