• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipan Veteran barrel identification

I've handled 5 or 6 OEM Veteran barrels at this point......there are absolutely zero identifying marks to determine LW vs CZ.
Of those that I've handled, they all had the same 12 land and groove, cut rifling and excessively tight chokes, the choke seeming to be Taipan's requested specs to whoever is machining their barrels (whether LW or CZ).

How it shoots is more important.

As far I know.. the you have like 90% possibility of this gun having a CZ barrel..by the mark on the block only .. because those were the first ones to arrive to us, with cz barrels. this is the marking you should look for..
Screenshot_20221010-203224_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: peaceful_ruler
The "cz" might just mean the gun is made or assembled in czech republic, and have nothing to do with the barrel.
Yup I know .. but only the ones with the making chaped li a diamond are Ukraine made.. those were the first ones Imported and sell by Tony .. i purchase 2 long as soon the touch US ..the other come from the Czech republic, and were aviable with different barrels..some CZ some LW..