• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran .25 Long Black Laminate

Classified Status
SOLD

Cowdilly01

Nov 24, 2021
CT, United States
Taipan Veteran .25 Long in black laminate. I purchased it new from a well known vendor out west. It has just a few mags through it at this point. It was originally tuned for the JSB MK2 33.9 @ 905 fps. It has been re tuned for the JSB 26gr Hades at 880 fps with terrific results.
Includes the original box, spare O rings, single shot tray, 2 mags, QD fill probe, 4 stainless pins(2 large, 2 small), end cap, three 3d printed barrel mounted mag holders, a 3d printed barrel mounted probe holder, Magpul small rail section is mounted for a bipod on the forearm, and a HD 3d printed cocking lever extension.
Installed is a Donny FL 1/2 UNF shroud end cap. Also included is a DonnyFL Koi .25. The moderator was owned by another member and then came to me. It had some clipping on the internals previous to coming to me, however it works just fine. The Koi has a 1/2 UNF endcap as well. Its the same diameter as the Vet barrel shroud.
The only mark on the entire thing is a missing checker or two on the grip which I think came from the factory like that. Other than that the gun looks brand new.
I just never ended up using it.
Please check my feedback.
Asking $1000.00 shipped and insured.
PayPal F&F preferred.
PayPal Goods & Services accepted for an additional 3% of total.
Shipped CONUS.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or picture requests.
IMG_2368.jpg
IMG_2369.jpg
IMG_2370.jpg
IMG_2371.jpg

Last edited: