• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipan Taipan Veteran 2 Tactical (Game Changing Slug Gun) AKA: the 700cc Pantera Killer

tre.jpg

If your Panter shoots better than this, I'd like to see that. Also, this gun does this out of the box. It literally stacks 60gr Altoros airgun slugs on top of each other at virtually any distance. The most impressive slug gun I have shot since I started my channel..so out of 250+ guns...this one takes the top spot. Thanks for watching! -Nate

P.S. No disrespect to FX, just using the Pantera as a comparison.

the3.jpg

the5.jpg

the2.jpg

Last edited:
It says 250 bar fill on the side of the gun. The manual says it can go to 300 bar. I have heard if regulators last alot longer at 250bar.

Haven't tried slugs? The barrel is UN-Choked!

Not that I would know, I usually get it wrong...but I think that means it's not a "pellet" gun. Pellets guns being usually choked.

.......actually, if I turned mine down I bet it would shoot pellets lights out.

Last edited:
May be a great shooter but definitely one of the ugliest rifles in recent memory...to each his own.
I agree 100% with you on this, definitely this have to be the most ugliest airgun I have ever seen in my entire life..😱😳. Despite his great accuracy I would never change it for any of my two pcp airguns regardless of whether it is my new low budget but beautiful Avenge-X classic wood stock or my Kaliburgun Cricket II tactical.60 WTC.

I agree 100% with you on this, definitely this have to be the most ugliest airgun I have ever seen in my entire life..😱😳. Despite his great accuracy I would never change it for any of my two pcp airguns regardless of whether it is my new low budget but beautiful Avenge-X classic wood stock or my Kaliburgun Cricket II tactical.60 WTC.
The wood Avenge-X I used in my review video: I actually bought it from PY Air after the video. It was THAT good. I will NEVER get rid of that .22 Avenge-X.

Reactions: cavedweller
Nate, above you say:

It literally stacks 60gr Altoros airgun slugs on top of each other at virtually any distance.

But you’ve only shot the 60 grain Queens at 53 yards less than 700 fps. How do you know they’d shoot well at longer distances?
I shoot the Altaros 49.5 grain from my Panthera 600mm at 900 fps and it’s very accurate out to 300 yards….
Thanks for the review.
Mike

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Bea
View attachment 405093

If your Panter shoots better than this, I'd like to see that. Also, this gun does this out of the box. It literally stacks 60gr Altoros airgun slugs on top of each other at virtually any distance. The most impressive slug gun I have shot since I started my channel..so out of 250+ guns...this one takes the top spot. Thanks for watching! -Nate

P.S. No disrespect to FX, just using the Pantera as a comparison.

View attachment 405087
View attachment 405088
View attachment 405085

Nate, above you say:

It literally stacks 60gr Altoros airgun slugs on top of each other at virtually any distance.

But you’ve only shot the 60 grain Queens at 53 yards less than 700 fps. How do you know they’d shoot well at longer distances?
I shoot the Altaros 49.5 grain from my Panthera 600mm at 900 fps and it’s very accurate out to 300 yards….
Thanks for the review.
Mike
Crickets?

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66