• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipan Taipan Veteran 2 Tactical 700mm .25

I read in some other threads when I was researching this one. Not a lot of love for the looks of this rifle. I'm more concerned with performance and quality workmanship tbh. As a matter of fact I bought this while I was waiting for my brand new fx maverick sniper .30 to come back from warranty service, it didn't work out of the box. I got the maverick back Wednesday and the vet yesterday. Vet worked right out of the box, shoots lights out. To be fair so does the maverick now that it works. Weight wise I'd say they feel about the same. No chronograph numbers yet, been overcast and it doesn't work well.
20240511_170317.jpg

20240511_170004.jpg

I’ve got one of these but without the bottle and in .22. 700mm CZ - 1:17.7 non-choked bore. Loves the Zan 33gr .218s. That’s a 5-shot group at 100 yards.
View attachment 463995
View attachment 463996
That's better looking than the tactical I have but I wanted the bottle. The way it shoots and feels, I'll get over the look lol. I have to get down to the range soon. I can get out to around 80 at home. Nice shooting. I filled a compression sock with rice for a rear bag. What a difference that made!

That's better looking than the tactical I have but I wanted the bottle. The way it shoots and feels, I'll get over the look lol. I have to get down to the range soon. I can get out to around 80 at home. Nice shooting. I filled a compression sock with rice for a rear bag. What a difference that made!
I do understand. The bottle yields way more shots. I only get 15 regulated shots per 250 bar fill at this tune. That’s all I need though 😁

Reactions: hotspark