Taipan Veteran 2 In Stock Now

Taipan Veteran 2 In Stock Now.
TalonTunes has just received a small shipment of T2.
We were very impressed with the smooth cocking and performance
of the new Taipan 2 in .22 and .25
Thanks, Tony
More pics and info here...

Taipan 2 cover shot.jpg

Good news to see this out. So how's the trigger on the new Vet 2 compare to the Vet 1? Is it the same?
I looked them up recently and they said trigger was untouched. No reason to touch something that's damn near perfect lol. I'm very disappointed though no shorts

Photo_1683234410765.jpg

IN STOCK NOW!

If you have ever shot or handled the Taipan Veteran, you know how well-made and accurate it is.

Although we were more than happy with the reception and results the Taipan Veteran received, we didn’t want to rest on our laurels.

As time moves on, so do technology and trends in the airgun world. That is why we got to work and now it is time to introduce to you the latest iteration of the Taipan – the Veteran II.

It is so much more than just an upgraded version of the first-gen Veteran.

Think of it as a completely new rifle, which builds upon the success of its predecessor and takes it even further.

Caliber (mm) 5,5/6,35

Barrel CZ Unchoked 1;17.7 Twist Rate

Total Length (mm) 820
Weight (g) 3800
Length barrel (mm) 550
Air capacity (cc) 311
Maximum working pressure (bar) 300
Trigger Fully adjustable trigger
Triger pull, adjustable 0,5 – 1,5
Magazine 10
Max. Power 65/85
Safety Manual
Stock Wood laminated / Synthetic
Optics Picatinny rail inclined by 20MOA

Still one the best triggers in the industry...

Photo_1683235552211.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to take the plunge, but it looks like they did away with my favorite feature. The anti double load. Bummer!
Madeintheuk

I did not realize that they removed that feature. Did Taipan provide a reason why (was there a thread on this)? I have a Veteran Standard and without the anti-double feed feature there is nothing gained for me to "upgrade" as the original cocking lever position was never an issue for me. Hopefully they reconsider and revise the design.

-PJ

Reactions: Headshots