• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran .177 with Hawk Airmax 8-32x50WASF Scope and all the desired Accessories.....$1300 shipped!

Classified Status
SOLD

PGinsandiego

Nov 24, 2019
CA, United States
Priced for a very quick sale!

Today Im selling my .177 Veteran along with everything you see on the rifle! It is an immaculate Bullpup! Perhaps one of my top 3 most accurate rifles I have ever owned and that is saying alot! It shoots hole-in-hole accuracy as you would expect from a Taipan. It is deadly quiet without the Tatsu LDC, but with the included Tatsu, all you hear is a "click." It comes with 4 mags, the mag holder, the fill port wth the holder, the power adjuster, the Hawk Airmax 8-32x50SF scope with sunshade and leveler, and the Leofoto 223 with the upgraded 52" wheel. (If I can find the smaller Leofoto wheel the single shot tray, and any other accessory, they will be included). The scope does have a scratch on it as you can see in the pics, but it works flawlessly.

You can feel safe with this purchase because I have years of being a member here and pages of excellent reviews here on AGN and GTA! I accept Paypal F&F, Venmo, and U.S.P.O Money Order.

$1300 Shipped Firm! Thank you for looking!

Taipan .177 L.jpg
Taipan .177 R.jpg
Taipan .177 L.jpg
Stand.jpg
Scope.jpg