• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Vet Compact .25

Classified Status
SOLD

Cannonball

Jul 30, 2020
Tennessee, United States
SOLD I‘m selling my Taipan Veteran Compact in .25 cal. The rifle has a few light pressure marks on the stock but otherwise looks new. It will come with a Donny FL moderator adapter that fits 1/2 inch threads, 3D printed cheek riser, single mag holder, two magazine, fill probe and factory seal kit. I am also including the following ammo since this is my only .25 cal - 3 full tins of FX 25.4 grain and one tin that’s 90% full. One full tin of JSB Hades and another tin that’s 95% full. One tin of Polymags that has around 100 pellets left. I‘m asking $950.00 and buyer to pay half of the shipping charge. I use Pirate Ship and rates are very reasonable. Payment by PayPal F&F or UPS money order. Check my feedback, 27 transactions all positive so deal with confidence. Thanks for looking.
IMG_4345.jpeg

Last edited: