TAIPAN TAIPAN TAIPAN!

Here’s mine in 177, love it. This is my first PCP.

5AD77235-EA21-414B-9936-52B5AC557A11.1622979656.jpeg

That's an AWESOME picture. Long guns are difficult to photograph, I know I just spent 30 minutes and got crap.

Thank you!!! I do not have a bipod, so I ended up using a blanket for the backdrop. 🤣

That's a helluva first PCP! At some point, you may start wondering if you should add another PCP, don't! You already have the cream of the crop!

Thank you. I was not sure if I would ever get to buy another one, so I read up quite a bit here at AGN, and ended up buying this, no regrets whatsoever.

Here is my .22 long with added power plenum. I’m about to get another one in .25 but can’t decide if I want a standard or shorty.

First I've heard of a power plenum for the Veteran. Can you tell me more?

Edit: Found a 15 page thread on it. Wow is all I can say! Since I'm trying to turn my .177 standard into an NSA 12.5 slug shooter, I might have to try one of those.

Here is my .22 long with added power plenum. I’m about to get another one in .25 but can’t decide if I want a standard or shorty.

Edit: Found a 15 page thread on it. Wow is all I can say! Since I'm trying to turn my .177 standard into an NSA 12.5 slug shooter, I might have to try one of those.

I’m not sure what the 15 page covered but note it will limit you choice of moderators if you add one. The air tube will extend past the barrel shroud and you won’t be able to use anything over 1.6’” in diameter after adding the plenum.

I’m not sure what the 15 page covered but note it will limit you choice of moderators if you add one. The air tube will extend past the barrel shroud and you won’t be able to use anything over 1.6’” in diameter after adding the plenum.

Yep, I did see that. I had a Ronin on my Veteran, hopefully a Tanto won't be a massive difference in .177

PXL_20210607_010032623.1623028232.jpg

Here are mine. 

Top is a Ukraine .20 that was a .22 Short. New .20 barrel is 16 inches long so I think about 2.25 inches longer than OEM barrel. Slightly choked LW barrel.

Bottom is a Czech .22 that was also rebarreled, stuck with .22 on this one. New barrel is an unchoked LW that is about 1.9 inches longer than OEM length. Worked out perfect cuz I put a plenum on it so it got the proportions correct and did away with the underbite that plenum causes. 

Haven't felt the need for any additional silencer on either.