Taipan Rifles

Matt

Thinks for the find , I sent my request in for a 30 caliber compact shorty shooting a min , of 900 fps, 

Holy crap GOOSE

you did any internal work to your 25 to get that much power out of the 33 gr pellets????

I am all ears,,,,,,

Tony is a good guy, The last gun I bought from him was a 177 Vulcan # 2 A one off gun and maybe the only one in the USA, He gets 10 out of 10 from me ,

Mike

1553185999_21414087665c93bccf1cdf32.09516185_F099AB66-7B07-4B2F-99EE-A90D48DE86B5.png

Reactions: Centercut
Reckon they're really 'knock offs' as such?

Would be unbelievably brazen to have a full website talking about moving from the Ukraine to Czech as well as having a stand at IWA if they are dodgy... 

I was genuinely happy they hd a site now so I could get my mate who is a dealer to get me one here in SA (no distributors here as yet). I'll have to hold off until I know if there are any quality drops though- bummer!

Hey Guys,

I am David from Czech Republic and just want to clear up all your thoughts. Taipans body and some parts are still made in Ukraine from original producers. Part of the company moved into Czech Republic because of better and easier export conditions and law about this. We just assembly it in Czech Republic, make a new wooden and laminate stocks, new packing, engraving and put barrels on them. These are not any copies or how you called it " Knock offs ". It is a shame that your local dealer put this wrong information to you in US. We just want to push up this brand forward, since there were not any informations, websites, manuals and other things. That´s all 😉 .25 caliber has lothar walthers barrels made especially for the Taipan and I can ensure you, that accuracy is even better that with CZ. I have tested 150 pieces with .25 long version personally at 50 meters range with 50 shots. Groups of 1 magazine was 8-10 milimeters with .25 (I will make a video about this soon to proof it).

I will also make a new video about these Taipans soon on my youtube channel, where I put reviews of airguns. So you can check it, if you will be interested: https://www.youtube.com/c/MansWorldReviews 

Hello David. Thank you for providing this information to the members. It is appreciated. I own two taipan veterans in both 25 and 22 cal. My question To you is what pellet did you use in your accuracy test and what reg pressure did you have to achieve those groups. Also, the speed. Thank you. Your answers will assist me in pursuit of the best accuracy on my 25 veteran. 

I have purchased a lot of Airguns from AOA and Utah air guns, great guys and they took care of me, but Charlie at Georgia Airguns really takes customer service to another level in my opinion and he sales Taipans, they are not on his website? I was shopping for a Vulcan, told him what I wanted, 25 cal pup, that would push 34 heavys in the 900 FPS range, he said you want a taipan? The rest is history, best phone call I ever made! Out of my two wildcats,crown,brococks, bobcat. Will never part with my veteran! I would pay 2k for one tomorrow if I had the need, worth every penny!

I have the .25 shorty. Love it maybe even more than my WCII. Who do you believe about where it comes from? Just watched a video referenced in this forum and that video claimed they were made in Ukraine and shipped to Checko for assembly. Nothing mentioned about a company split up.

Got mine from R&L. I would like to add a Donny FL but R&L said they are getting some returns claiming accuracy problems. Remove the Donny FL and the accuracy was not an issue. They are not mouse fart quiet. However they are not loud either. I would say unless you live really close to a neighbor they are neighbor friendly. I pest for some dairy farms and the shorty is loud enough that its report sometimes startles the targets and a second shot at a nearby target is rare. However they are probably learning that something is astray when their friend next to them jumps and flaps funny and then falls to the ground.