Taipan owners....

I suggest purchasing your Veteran from Charles at Georgia Airguns. Excellent service. Great support. I have had my Veteran Standard for three years, not a single issue with the rifle. Very robust ambidextrous bullpup. Not a Safe Queen, lots of casual neglect and it laughs at me. I suggest the laminate stock, takes a beating. Shoots 34 gr everything at 900 fps. Quiet with standard baffles, pellets hitting steel make more noise than the rifle. Laser at 50 yards, can hit one inch targets off hand when I do my part.

https://georgiaairguns.net/about-us

Reactions: Headshots
Having had a couple of Taipans for a few of years the the only parts I needed were Orings.

Same here.

Yep. 3x.

Just searched my email inbox for "R&L" where I bought my Short, it was back in 2018 and that gun has needed nothing but a new fill probe oring a couple times early on (probably me nicking it on insertion or removal-that's why it just stays in the fill port now). And just recently I replaced the oring inside the brass thimble, the one that seals the probe area. Didn't need it but thought it was likely due.

Order confirmation email from Utah Airguns for the Long is dated August of 2020, same story, only orings. 

So, to answer OPs question, no, I'm not concerned about Veteran parts availability. I wasn't before this current Ukraine/Russia situation and I'm not now. 

Used to think only the Swedes knew how to make a REAL airgun, that is until Vetmx convinced me to try a Taipan Veteran. Got to say, he was correct, so much so, my second one is due today! Solid, quality craftsmanship and laser accuracy just instills confidence. When the pellet absolutely, positively has to get there, I grab the Taipan. WM