Taipan Mutant resin 12 shot mags coming soon

These are working .177 mags. never thought I'd have so many shots. I'm just research & development lol. I did furnish an original .22 mag.

DSCN0142.JPG

An AGN Member (Nugria) already has very well functioning Taipan Mutant .22 3D printed magazines in production.
I bought a few from him back in April, but am not sure on the pricing. Super happy to have the spare magazines for when I need them.
Glad to see more members making magazines to support Mutant owners -- These .177 magazines look great.

Reactions: miksatx
An AGN Member (Nugria) already has very well functioning Taipan Mutant .22 3D printed magazines in production.
I bought a few from him back in April, but am not sure on the pricing. Super happy to have the spare magazines for when I need them.
Glad to see more members making magazines to support Mutant owners -- These .177 magazines look great.
lol I been using 2 mags since 2015 it crazy now I have 14. If any .177 mutant owners are members drop me a pm.

DSCN0143.JPG

DSCN0144.JPG

DSCN0145.JPG

I wouldn't mind 11 shot versions of these in both .177 and .22. The 12th round is solid so that you can't cock it and try to kill something with a "poof!" of air. ( you know you've all done this too . . . lol ) The guns already have anti-double loading. A stop notifier on the mag to let you know / remind you that you're out of ammo. C'mon man . . . ;-)

. . . of course you'd have to position it right when loading in a full mag so that it starts at "shot #1" . . .

Reactions: douger
I wouldn't mind 11 shot versions of these in both .177 and .22. The 12th round is solid so that you can't cock it and try to kill something with a "poof!" of air. ( you know you've all done this too . . . lol ) The guns already have anti-double loading. A stop notifier on the mag to let you know / remind you that you're out of ammo. C'mon man . . . ;-)

. . . of course you'd have to position it right when loading in a full mag so that it starts at "shot #1" . . .
mutants don't have anti double load.

maker let me know ... fragile cause of the wall thickness between pellets. dropping on a hard surface may crack or chip..
I use eSun Hard Tough + Shiraya Tenacious in 3:1 ratio. I wash with EasyGreen in ultrasonic and not IPA (stains), also UV submerged. Bigger parts that are part of tight tolerance assembly - annealing as a very final step. These my parts are very durable and machinable (drill, mill, turn and tap)