Taipan listened.

They listened to everyones gripe lmao

331879673_1354134588711948_5939992585200436618_n.jpg

Looking at it, I think its genius , it looks as though the action remained essentially the same just flipped upside down (just thinking in my head here), if they continued with their robust manufacturing and parts used then I can't see much issue with it.

I also find having it that close to the trigger to be an even bigger bonus, everything the company did with the previous veteran was extremely well thought out , I would have a hard time believing they would sacrifice that.

I'd like to see it disassembled, or a view from the other side. It appears they might have adopted a much less substantial barrel attachment design. No single design pleases everyone. If you must have forward cocking, I would prefer that the lever was not so close to the trigger, and that the stock cutout allowed action removal without having to first remove the lever. If it's for real, I'm a bit surprised.

@CTairgunner1288 Can you provide a link to the source of the image in your initial post?

Not sure if it will allow it but it was a fb post by the Taipan Airgun official page

Here is the link