Taipan Taipan day . maintenance and shot ,22 and ,25 calibers both guns soo accurate

So been going threw my pcp guns and thinning out some , I have not shot some in a long time like these ,
1 is Taipan ,22 STD with a real CZ barrel , It was set up with my 710 mm slug barrel and a power plenum , I put the 18 inch CZ back in and the original regulator and removed power plenum , while I had tube off I replaced all orings . filled her up threw on a 6x swfa scope and shot a few groups with pellets , what a accurate great little gun here is how it shot and I didnt look for any special ammo just grabbed a old box of JSB 18.3 gr ,

I swapped stocks too when I got my 22 caliber new it had the walnut stock, I bought the .caliber here and put in a speed dialer and also a moderator adapter , the 25 caliber had the compoite stock , like I said I just switched them for a different look ,

View attachment 1709594803608.jpeg
View attachment 1709594883430.jpeg

then I got the taipan long in 25 cal out of safe degassed removed power plenum and my slug barrel , put in oem barrel put back together installed refilled tuned hst for pellets then slugs what a accurate gun also I have soo many pcp hmm do I part with these , I put a 6x swfa scope on and shot the white group , then grabbed my Schmidt bender and shot the yellow targets prone at 100 yards with my accutec bipod , the other groups were shot standing off a tripod
cant shoot hi power no more in yard , houses being built up most directions so converting guns back to modest power

View attachment 1709595223921.jpeg

View attachment 1709595146555.jpeg

View attachment 1709595078191.jpeg

View attachment 442451

Last edited:
well from deck to back is only 119 yards but in woods around pong if I go in neighbors yard I can get around 200 max I would love further but no where around here heck my gun club is only 100 yards NS RENTAL RANGE IS ONLY 100 YARDS , nothing around here , also houses being built every week new ones and coyotes are going in packs now as land being turned into developments , the farmers who got old and gave farms to kids they sell it instead of farming , and then people buy huge houses and work from home , I liked it better with farms