Tactacam Action Cameras and Accessories Sale

There are some decent priced Tactacam accessories and cameras on sale here. https://www.dvor.com/tactacam-action-cameras-23-2022-03-01.html
The spotter camera system looks pretty interesting. I hadn’t noticed this system before. Anyone use it? Quite naturally these posts will attract members that who want to badmouth products, the company, the poster, etc. I think it’s best to make an informed decision and buy what you like. 

**Be mindful of the expected shipping times posted below the “Add to Cart” button. Shipping charges for all orders placed on the same day is usually $9.99 excluding large or irregular shaped items. Also check the sales tax rate to be sure the company is taxing you fairly in accordance with your state’s sales tax rate. I usually have to contacted DVOR to get refunded for a slightly excessive tax rate (< 2%).

I bought the Tactacam solo a while back. They claim 3x's closer but I am not sure about that. I used it in a paintball game. When I was playing, I could see the people I was shooting with my bare eyes. When I played the video back, I could not see the bad guy in the video. I used it once. It has been sitting in a box since then. To be honest... I would be willing to GIVE it away. 

Not bashing just giving an honest review of my experience

I bought the Tactacam solo a while back. They claim 3x's closer but I am not sure about that. I used it in a paintball game. When I was playing, I could see the people I was shooting with my bare eyes. When I played the video back, I could not see the bad guy in the video. I used it once. It has been sitting in a box since then. To be honest... I would be willing to GIVE it away. 

Not bashing just giving an honest review of my experience

@Justaguy If you’re serious about giving away your Tactacam Solo, I’ll take it.