• In order to send private messages to other members, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the site.

Cameras Tactacam Action Cameras and Accessories Sale

Ezana4CE

Jan 15, 2021
Texas, United States
    There are some decent priced Tactacam accessories and cameras on sale here. https://www.dvor.com/tactacam-action-cameras-23-2022-03-01.html
    The spotter camera system looks pretty interesting. I hadn’t noticed this system before. Anyone use it? Quite naturally these posts will attract members that who want to badmouth products, the company, the poster, etc. I think it’s best to make an informed decision and buy what you like. 

**Be mindful of the expected shipping times posted below the “Add to Cart” button. Shipping charges for all orders placed on the same day is usually $9.99 excluding large or irregular shaped items. Also check the sales tax rate to be sure the company is taxing you fairly in accordance with your state’s sales tax rate. I usually have to contacted DVOR to get refunded for a slightly excessive tax rate (< 2%).

I bought the Tactacam solo a while back. They claim 3x's closer but I am not sure about that. I used it in a paintball game. When I was playing, I could see the people I was shooting with my bare eyes. When I played the video back, I could not see the bad guy in the video. I used it once. It has been sitting in a box since then. To be honest... I would be willing to GIVE it away. 

Not bashing just giving an honest review of my experience

Ezana4CE

Jan 15, 2021
    Texas, United States
      I bought the Tactacam solo a while back. They claim 3x's closer but I am not sure about that. I used it in a paintball game. When I was playing, I could see the people I was shooting with my bare eyes. When I played the video back, I could not see the bad guy in the video. I used it once. It has been sitting in a box since then. To be honest... I would be willing to GIVE it away. 

Not bashing just giving an honest review of my experience

@Justaguy If you’re serious about giving away your Tactacam Solo, I’ll take it.