Tac Vector Optics??

Glad to hear that. Did you experience any loss of zero when bumping it around? Do they track well? I want to use one on my hunting gun and with the UTG Swat that I have right now I find it loosing zero when bumped around in the car or in the field, also tracking is horrible, I can only use it for holdover shots. The Mtc Viper that I have on the other gun is super solid and has no problems at all but I was looking to find a cheaper option and these Vectors seem nice. I did read a few negative reviews tho so I am still evaluating.

I haven't had any issues with them. In fact, I've only zeroed them once. Like most brands they have their basic entry models and their higher end models. I have the mid-level models. I'm not sure how their entry level brands perform. I decided to test one because of the FFP option. I was really surprised at the picture clarity. They are pretty hefty at a little over 2lbs but that's not a deal breaker for me. Another thing to consider is the eye relief is pretty far, 3-5 inches and some PCP rails are too short for both rings to clear the central part of the scope and still fit on the rails. On my Sumatra I had to get a longer rail adapter for it to fit. If you decide to go with one get it from Omega. There price beats most companies selling them by almost $100 and their customer service is fine. The focus wheel on the first 8-32 I got was really tight. Once I contacted them, they immediately made a return authorization and sent the replacement before I mailed in the defective one.

Reactions: Lou