Tac Vector Compact Veyron

I have been looking for a compact scope on the more affordable side of town that would be suitable for compact bullpups and the Leshiy. I have been very happy with the Tac Vector line. I met with the owner Vector Optics (Stephen) in Newport Beach where we had a nice lunch and discussed the concerns many of you have had regarding warranty and Chinese scopes. To meet the needed of the US market Vector optics has opened a warranty center in Utah! So I am pleased to offer this new scope with the support the customer deserves.

https://www.edgunwest.com/store/scopes/item/tac-vector-veyron-3-12x44ffp/

For warranty: 

Vector Optics
[email protected]
Working time UTC/GMT-5 8:00 PM to next day 6:00 AM
Pleasant Grove, UT US
+1-385-207-5812 

OK Buddy, You had me at FFP and US warranty center ! That is HUGE for guys who are on the fence a lot of times . Nobody wants to spend their hard earned money and if they have a problem they are left holding the bag . Or worse yet have to ship it back to Asia for more than the scope cost ! 

Vector Optics is stepping up their game BIG TIME with that move . Shows a commitment to customers that several other companies could take a lesson from . One in particular comes to mind . Not gonna name names , but want to BAAADDDD

This scope just jumped to the top of my must check out list !