• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

T shirt with a pocket?

I would Really Really like a sweat shirt with a shirt placed pocket , just sewn on the outside would be great
They don't make them that I know, some do have an inside pocket. There are made in the USA tees that are very nice, but cost more a bit more than the over seas stuff. Bayside is Made in USA. I've got a small embroidery business.

Last edited:
I would really appreciate a button up with 2 deep pockets and closure flaps. I carry my phone in one (14 mini) and reading glasses, pen in the other. I don't like my stuff falling out when I get up and down. Not sure where the logo would go, But would gladly pay more for a shirt like that.
I won't buy phone that doesn't fit my shirt pocket or a shirt that won't "Hold the phone". Excluding formal shirts.

I have been through this with our non-profit organization that we run. Really difficult to have all the colors and sizes and designs you need to
satisfy all the different tastes and wants folks have. Just having enough of the right sizes to satisfy is a small nightmare.
That being said, a nice pocket T-shirt is always welcome. Worth the price.

BTW we eventually just stocked up on large and extra large. That covered everyone. (pun)

Doc

Heres one for the casual golf shirt shooter

agn1.jpg

Lot nicer then the " truckers" cap..

Reactions: FLbushman
really had no idea that so many other folks would really want to have a T-shirt with a pocket also. Haven’t followed this thread in a while. Both informative and entertaining. So what’s the bottom line? Are their T-shirts with the pocket now? And I’m in the same boat as the other fellow that asked, “where is the store.
Thanks for the great site. Always fun to come back and look and see what’s happening.

I'm a little unusual regarding shirts. I wear button-up shirts virtually exclusively - whether I'm at work in an office or at home working in the yard. Realistically though, one of the big reasons I always wear them is most have front pockets and most T-shirts don't. I have gotten so used to utilizing a front pocket for various things that it feels awkward to not have one. I'm not suggesting to add button ups, because I don't know how many would buy them (compared to t-shirts), but I definitely think there would be several folks like me that would prefer a front pocket shirt.

Reactions: john8 and rcs9250
I bought 2 T shirts AGN logo from the store then had beerthief embroidered on front and back , I only wear at the airgun shows (coz no pocket ) I have met so many people from this forum and others . They see the shirt and the name and just walk up and start a conversation .

Not a big fan of having a bullseye on my back or over my heart. But I'd get the "AIRGUN NATION". I got the hat & coffee mugs. The handle was broke on 1 when I got it. I don't like shirt pockets when I'm shooting.The soft buttstock snags on the pocket when I bring the rifle down off my shoulder. Now if the pocket is on the left (sry wrong handed folks). But hey! Your a minority and the time it seems is right,maybe you'll be able to file for special special xtra xtra disability.lol jk. I wonder, maybe the pockets on all pocket T shirts are already on the left,hmmmm, that would make sense. Oh well all that thoughtful typing for naught. good morning AGN lol