• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

T shirt with a pocket?

Just wondering if there is a chance we could get a t-shirt with a pocket. Don’t know how others might feel about this. I know I have a ton of t-shirts and the ones I go to first have a pocket on them. I realize they would cost more but I’m betting you would sell a lot if the. Put the logo on the pocket anf a larger logo on the back.
What say others on this suggestion?

Uh, where is the "store"?
Bottom of the Home page!

1679497144931.png

Reactions: Bowhunter73
Just wondering if there is a chance we could get a t-shirt with a pocket. Don’t know how others might feel about this. I know I have a ton of t-shirts and the ones I go to first have a pocket on them. I realize they would cost more but I’m betting you would sell a lot if the. Put the logo on the pocket anf a larger logo on the back.
What say others on this suggestion?
If a shirt does not have a pocket, I won't wear it.
If a button up shirt only has one pocket, it will usually stay in the back of the closet.

I gotta have pockets!

T-Shirts= usually has a WW2 fighter plane on it.
No pocket for me because when I shoot with a rifle, the butt of the rifle can hit the pocket when shooting offhand.
Pockets are for shirts...that is me, others think differently...I suppose a pocket-in T-shirt is a no biggy and would not keep me from buying if it has a really Kool picture on it....(y)