• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

System Switch to Nitrogen

Good morning AGN family,
So I have lead on a hydrogen fill station. I currently have two stock great white 98cuft tanks.
The model ill link to below.
I also have one of these big bore extreme its a booster pump.
My question is what would I need to run. Nitrogen? All I own is big bores so this would be awesome.
1 Would I need a whole new system?
2.Seemless transition
3.somewhere in-between
If #3 please provide any product links if you dont mind.
Also if I have to switch over the tank gear is itnw I worth doing? Would love to shoot more
Thanks everyone

Screenshot_20240130-054643_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240130-054643_Brave.jpg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Good morning AGN family,
So I have lead on a hydrogen fill station. I currently have two stock great white 98cuft tanks.
The model ill link to below.
I also have one of these big bore extreme its a booster pump.
My question is what would I need to run. Nitrogen? All I own is big bores so this would be awesome.
1 Would I need a whole new system?
2.Seemless transition
3.somewhere in-between
If #3 please provide any product links if you dont mind.
Also if I have to switch over the tank gear is itnw I worth doing? Would love to shoot more
Thanks everyone

View attachment 430269

View attachment 430270
Is it just the cable that's snapped off or the bolt and nut? Cause the cable should just thread into the bolt. If the cable snapped with the threads into the bolt then you can extract the threads from the bolt and just replace it with a new cable.

To answer the other part of your question: Whatever you currently have to use and store breathing air will also work just fine with nitrogen. That said, if you're planning to use the booster pump to move nitrogen into your great white tank when it drops below 200bar or whatever your needs are, you might need an inline regulator on the output of the nitrogen tank to match the pressure to the booster pump's expected input pressure.. I think you can get that from the same place you bought the Great White Tank. Call Joe Brancato and he will get you lined up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseiSmash