• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

SWFA what is delay or are they selling inventory to close?

I was always a big fan of the SwFA SS line and have tried all scopes and do like them alot ,
My question for people here is did anyone order and not receive their products yet either
????????????? I have ordered a 6x scope in NOV and it still didnt arrive , I noticed in Dec huge sales on everything their like 30% off but I also noticed they have dropped lines now and they are not replacing stock , does anyone know why ?
LOU

I've shopped SWFA many times over several years. Don't know what's going on, but it sure looks like that their internet presence is a shadow of what it used to be. They've dropped several lines, maybe the competitions is too much. Their sales were always top notch.
Probably a supply change issue is affecting what they can get and what they can't get. They were one of my favorite sites for new scopes.
I'm hope you get your scope. I've had to wait in the past for them to get my scope to me. The SS scopes are the real deal for the money.

I think it has been tough to get manufacture/supplies to line up. If you read the synopsis on their site about the SWFA branded items they have changed manufacturers a few times. With the covid set backs still affecting all industries a highly demanded product gets even scarcer. The fixed zoom SWFA scopes have been in short supply for many years, with the legendary 10x42mm out of stock almost year round. They still have a lot of accessories in stock at great prices.