SWFA Missed! SS 2.5-10x 32mm

Technoman check out Cyclops (Joe Rhea's) videos he is THE scope knowledge authority!

Thanks....Yeah Joe is why I own 3 SWFA's with no regrets.I'm just looking for the perfect small light scope for the Leshiy with better glass than the UTG Bug I put on it. Probably end up with the Dedal when Brian at Edgun gets them here. Kinda pricey but might be as good as it gets for my little friend....

Happy 4th...God Bless the United States of America !! 

Technoman check out Cyclops (Joe Rhea's) videos he is THE scope knowledge authority!

Thanks....Yeah Joe is why I own 3 SWFA's with no regrets.I'm just looking for the perfect small light scope for the Leshiy with better glass than the UTG Bug I put on it. Probably end up with the Dedal when Brian at Edgun gets them here. Kinda pricey but might be as good as it gets for my little friend....

Happy 4th...God Bless the United States of America !! 

@technoman - check out theses two small vipers for Leshiy use. Lil pricy but can be had for 800 during sales like now for the 4th. Gen 1 really hard to find but significantly lighter.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-arrival-kalibrgun-22-cricket-carbine-mini/page/5/#post-299157