• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

SWFA ?? any one have any luck buying from those guys??

everything is backordered , i had 350 in a debit account so i ordered a 299 dollar scope , they refunded the money because they were out , then before the money made it back into the account they charged my account again because the product came in, my account bounced ! i had no idea all this was happening , it was a mess, didnt get the scope! does any one know how to just buy a scope from them with out problems ? 

I currently am waiting for a $13k order. They notified me 3 days later there's an additional 14 day wait due to COVID19. Asked if I wanted to cancel for a refund I said NO I WANT MY SCOPES I'LL WAIT THE 14 DAYS EXTRA. I deal with SWFA because their return policy seems second to none. Must have returned more than $60k worth of high end scopes that me eyes simply didn't like. Yo!

UPS STOLE THE SWFA BOX OF $15,000.00 WORTH OF SCOPES. THATS WHY I NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING SENT TO MY HOME ADDRESS AND HAVE BEEN USING A SAFE ADDRESS TO SEND TO WHERE SOMEONE TRUSTWORTHY IS ALWAYS THERE TO SIGN FOR IT. BESIDES THERE WOULD BE A GREAT UNIMAGINEABLE GOD FORBID CONSEQUENCE IF ANYTHING WENT WRONG IF ANY PACKAGE SENT THERE WERE SCREWED AROUND WITH. Yo!

my problem is you better have twice the amount in the account because they refund your money without contacting you , then a day or two later the scopes come in and they charge your account before the first refund gets back into your account! your n ow over drawn !! i just wanted to pay and wait for them to get them in and send me one. they just cant seem to do that, to me they have become difficult to make a simple purchase from,