SWFA Airgun Scope !

I have a SWFA 3-15 FFP mil-quad and really like it. For me and my buddies 3-12 or 3-15 is all we need. I do wish the mil-quad reticle had numbers (by 2's) next to the diamonds. 

The reticle Chris showed near the top of page 5 is WAY to busy for me. A blizzard of dots, numbers, etc. Light. Good ranging ability. Simple but intuitive reticle. That's what I'd be interested in.

Here's what I'd like to see.

5qRTaQW.jpg
[/url]?1[/img]

Guys I'm about 99% positive it will be a fixed power model . I CANNOT WAIT to check one of these babies out !!! The SWFA guys nailed this one !!!!!!

So fixed magnification and no IR? That shuts out a lot of air gunners. Variable magnification and an illuminated reticle are essential for the pesting/shooting many air gunners do. What type of shooter or scenario is this new reticle set up for? Fixed power is too limiting in the field, on the bench it maybe different. I believe a scope for Airguns needs to be versatile, and perform within the range of variables one is likely to encounter in the field. Unless you’re strictly shooting benchrest. I can’t imagine going afield with a fixed power scope.

The above opinion is in the context that this was supposed to be an airgun specific reticle.

Guys I'm sure Chris will clarify before long . But no two guys are gonna have the same idea of what an "Airgun" scope reticle will look like . It may be on a variable power scope also. 

I'm pretty sure Chris has a plan of which models will get the new reticle . Every shooter has their own likes and priorities. I never use illumination and almost always use a fixed power scope . 

I'll be seeing Chris in a couple weeks. I'll try and get info then