SWAT prismatic / Immersive Optics ?quick release?

Are there any quick release attachments or mounts that fit the SWAT prismatic scopes, or equivalently the Immersive Optics scopes?

I find I'd use mine more often if it had a QR. 

I mount my SWAT on top of a rail extender + riser. So if there were quick releases that fit onto those, I'd be into that as well. 

My extender uses an M4-0.7 bolt. So I could get by with just the lever part of a QR, provided it is okay with M4-0.7 bolts. 

I had a 5x30 Immersive on loan here for a couple of weeks & thought about buying a 5x24 for myself.

Stock mount was a bit tall for me so I started to look into this myself. Here is what I recall. 

A six screw single scope ring with QR would work. So would a four screw but ideally I'd want that little bit of extra support since it would be a single ring setup. 

I believe I found a six screw, QR ring in 30mm but do not recall the product as I held off on getting the scope. Assume they also make them in 34mm which would fit the 30mm objective Immersive scopes.

Of course you most likely have to but a set for this & it still doesn't solve the issue of your riser extension still not having QR, unless you could find a ring making the riser unnecessary.

Maybe something like the Scalarworks mount with some sort of ratcheting thumb screw?

I believe Dedal makes a LPVO mount with QR that has removable rings so in theory you could only install one ring. I'll have to look this up later.

I suppose one could find a double ring mount & cut one ring off & grind/file/sand it to blend in. 

The idea of adding a QR to your existing extension obviously makes the most sense. Unfortunately I didn't look into that option. 

Are there any quick release attachments or mounts that fit the SWAT prismatic scopes, or equivalently the Immersive Optics scopes?

I find I'd use mine more often if it had a QR. 

I mount my SWAT on top of a rail extender + riser. So if there were quick releases that fit onto those, I'd be into that as well. 

My extender uses an M4-0.7 bolt. So I could get by with just the lever part of a QR, provided it is okay with M4-0.7 bolts. 

Not sure what gun you planning to mount these your scopes, I did a retrofit on my Leshiy2.

Got couple different styles from amazon, strip the parts I could re-use and made the QD myself:

20211117_223753.1653877074.jpg

20211117_223942.1653877132.jpg

I have a micromill (only) in my garage just for those moments if I got some new idea in a weird time over night when ordinary ppl entertaining in a way better way ;)

20211104_114343.1653877367.jpg

Do you remember if the threads on those QRs are M4-0.7's? 

I am starting to feel the need for a mini-mill.

I have a full box of those things, I remember only that not all screws and nuts (or nut threaded bushings) were matching and I had to pair them either the thread or the length. Some screws are round but some square shank, I toke a small file and reworked the holes.

I got this my micromill for my archery projects back probably fifteen years ago, for a best convenience I am still missing a small - micro lathe.