• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sw florida shops or dealers?

Hello I'm in port charlotte, FL. And looking to get into this as a long term hobby. I noticed on the member map there are a few pple local to me in charlotte Lee and sarasota counties. Any connections will be greatly appreciated. I notice that there appears to be no shops or stores local to us here. Only on the east cost of Florida. Ty in advance for any new connections or advice.

I don't know about SW Fl but Ken Hick's of SPAW is in Fl and I think Talon Tunes is in Fl also. You might PM Orion here and ask as he is in Fl too and might know about more shops.
Ty man. I'll keep my eye peeled for these names. This is my first hour on the forum as a user. I've been stalking new rifles and equipment for a month to start my collection.

Reactions: Ranchibi
Florida is a pretty happening place for airguns. You can click on their banners.

https://palmbeachairguns.com/ - Palm Beach
https://spaweapons.com/ - Yulee

1706545876876.png

https://donnyfl.com/ - Central
https://talontunes.com/ - Jacksonville

1706546785041.png

Reactions: Ranchibi
Welcome neighbor! I'm off Harborview here. Got back into airguns about 1.5 years ago, having great fun.

There's no real airgun store nearby, Tampa area and Miami are the places to go. I haven't been to Palm Beach Airguns (yet). I have ordered ammo from them though, and it always arrives within a couple of days.

You can also try some sporting goods stores, but their selection / support of airguns is minimal.

Welcome neighbor! I'm off Harborview here. Got back into airguns about 1.5 years ago, having great fun.

There's no real airgun store nearby, Tampa area and Miami are the places to go. I haven't been to Palm Beach Airguns (yet). I have ordered ammo from them though, and it always arrives within a couple of days.

You can also try some sporting goods stores, but their selection / support of airguns is minimal.
Ty man we should connect. My name is David Cramer on fb. I live close by off of quesada. I'd like to talk more. I didn't know there was a store in Tampa. I was looking like crazy too.

Hello I'm in port charlotte, FL. And looking to get into this as a long term hobby. I noticed on the member map there are a few pple local to me in charlotte Lee and sarasota counties. Any connections will be greatly appreciated. I notice that there appears to be no shops or stores local to us here. Only on the east cost of Florida. Ty in advance for any new connections or advice.
Rookie..if you have any interest in Fieldtarget, we have a club in Arcadia. We are the Desoto Airgunners. We also have a club in Nokomis. Check us out online. We’d love for you to join us. We have plenty of extra of everything, if you don’t have everything you need. You’re also welcome to come and observe, if you’re not comfortable jumping in. John

Reactions: swfloridarookie
Rookie..if you have any interest in Fieldtarget, we have a club in Arcadia. We are the Desoto Airgunners. We also have a club in Nokomis. Check us out online. We’d love for you to join us. We have plenty of extra of everything, if you don’t have everything you need. You’re also welcome to come and observe, if you’re not comfortable jumping in. John
John this sounds amazing. I'm totally going to look you guys up. I have nothing as of yet but good credit. Lol. I thought I was the only guy with in 200 miles who wanted to get into this sport. I am definitely going to get set up with so e gear but meeting people who are I to thus already and have some gear to try out or atleast get thier advice and direction could save me alit of money on experimentation costs. I see the high end competition stuff and the medium level big bore stuff for hunting. I see the arcadia property is close to a campground I frequently ride my atv at. This sport has sparked a fire. I'm learning more and more each day and haven't even held a pcp rifle yet. Haha. There must be 50 gun shops within 20 miles and these guys never even heard of pcp air rifles. Lol. Their loss. I'm in. Ty for connecting with me sir. I will be checking the website out. And I will see you eventually.

John this sounds amazing. I'm totally going to look you guys up. I have nothing as of yet but good credit. Lol. I thought I was the only guy with in 200 miles who wanted to get into this sport. I am definitely going to get set up with so e gear but meeting people who are I to thus already and have some gear to try out or atleast get thier advice and direction could save me alit of money on experimentation costs. I see the high end competition stuff and the medium level big bore stuff for hunting. I see the arcadia property is close to a campground I frequently ride my atv at. This sport has sparked a fire. I'm learning more and more each day and haven't even held a pcp rifle yet. Haha. There must be 50 gun shops within 20 miles and these guys never even heard of pcp air rifles. Lol. Their loss. I'm in. Ty for connecting with me sir. I will be checking the website out. And I will see you eventually.
Rookie, our next match is Feb 11th. We usually get to the range around 7:30-8:00, to help set up and catch up with everyone. The match takes about 3 hrs…then breakdown the target setup and get the scores. Like I said earlier..we have plenty of everything..so if you want to shoot and don’t have a rifle, seat, bipod…we have extra and would be happy to loan it to you..let me know if you’re interested and I’ll arrange for you to squad with me. See you soon. John

Rookie, our next match is Feb 11th. We usually get to the range around 7:30-8:00, to help set up and catch up with everyone. The match takes about 3 hrs…then breakdown the target setup and get the scores. Like I said earlier..we have plenty of everything..so if you want to shoot and don’t have a rifle, seat, bipod…we have extra and would be happy to loan it to you..let me know if you’re interested and I’ll arrange for you to squad with me. See you soon. John
I'm leaving on the 9th for wisconsin and heading back that following friday. I'll have to catch the next one. But ty alot man. I'm super excited about having a new hobby. Looking forward to new connections.

Reactions: JohnTaylor
Most of the better places are on the east coast. I can't think of any airgun specific stores on the west side, but many gun stores also carry airguns. Shooters World in Tampa is one I can think of.

I did try to look you up on FB, but there's a quadrillion David Cramers, and I was short on time.
Shooters world it is then. I checked most of the ones in port charlotte and couldn't find anyone that even knew what pcp was. Lol. Yeah there is alot of pple on fb. My picture is squating next to an ac unit outdoor condenser...I think. What types of rifles do you use/have. I want to get a few aea models but they seem to be riddled with problems. I like the light weight big bore characteristics. I also will need a compressor and tanks. Seems like 5k to get started with a hunter and a field target set up.

Yeah you could easily spend that much. In fact, if that is the amount you set aside, I'll bet you spend every penny :}

My son and I shoot ours nearly every Sunday morning, but looks like this one is gonna be wet. I have a Gauntlet .30 PCP by Umarex, a .22 SMG PCP by Tipton, and a crossman .22 CO2 pistol. My son has a .35 M2R PCP by Ataman, and a .25 Sortie Tactical PCP by Hatsan.

I see that up above you're heading to Wisconsin. Brrr! When you get back we'll have to get together.

I'm leaving on the 9th for wisconsin and heading back that following friday. I'll have to catch the next one. But ty alot man. I'm super excited about having a new hobby. Looking forward to new connections.
Check your Mail …I sent you some info on an upcoming Fieldtarget match on Saturday. John