Surrounded by bandits...... (they got a free pass)

"T3PRanch"plink you are 1/3 of the way to a surprise visit from me. 1/3 Pecan Pie, 1/3 Fried Okra, 1/3 Chicken Fried Steak. You have been warned! lol

Thurmond
Every birthday she makes me thin fried pork chops, homemade mac n cheese, steamed cabbage and pecan pie. 
I've got a friend that catches a racoon and feeds it out to barbecue it for thanksgiving. 😜

I had no problem with them for the longest time. I used steel garbage cans, and other precautions. I even had one that would come to the back door and scratch the glass. It had made friends with my dog and the two enjoyed their nightly visits thru the door. I had a dog pick up Leptospirocus it's usually fatal and transmitted from animal urine (raccoons) or sometimes stagnant water. My dog was the first and only at that time to survive, and beat the disease. They were dying off and I would find juvenilles dead in the shed or in the rafters in the garage. I left the house vacant for almost two years and returned to find they have taken over, they came in thru an aluminum foundation vent, tore up the flexible vent work and followed it into the house. They nested in closets and in a pile of old bedding, they were sitting in a bay window and their waste was enough to rot the window seat, they ripped out the dryer vent and was using that as a enter/exit point. That was the infancy of my air gunning and I had a Marauder and a Disco. The BKL mounts were not available and the UTG was all I could order, it was no good for the Marauder so the Disco was used with 18 gr JSB's shooting under the crawl space with a Yukon 2.5X50 where they returned at dawn to bed down I got 6 and two additional coming out from under the shed. These were all sub 10 yard shots the Disco was sighted to hit a 1/2" reflective tape at 27 feet. They are a horrible problem in my neighborhood and neighbors and myself have had boats, campers, garages , and homes destroyed by these pests. There is one person in the neighborhood that feeds the critters and others are suffering as their numbers grow. The dedicated problem solver now is the .25 Sumatra sporting the Yukon. I've shot a few with quartering body shots at full power with the 44gr Eunjin taking out the front leg and hitting organs they don't crawl off. A neighbor had a little dog attacked and killed while in the yard on a leash. They are deemed pests for a reason

"iride"When I was a kid I had a pet Racoon I raised from as a baby, I was may ten or so,
I would hand racky (his name) a jar I could not open , Peanut butter, Jelly or something and he would open it for me.
of course I would have to give him some, NO I never told MOM!!!!!!!!
I also had a pet skunk but that's another story,
Mike
Good Stuff.