Suppressor differences?

i ordered DonnyFL Sumo. Im going to stick with just whatever that is popular because i'm new to the hobby.. and it is easier to get answers since more people have them.
Beside adding a extension (spending more $$) on your DonnyFL you could experiment with different media/felts and such to further dampen the sound. Just don't go overboard it may be counterintuitive. Most if not all DonnyFLs come with one sheet screen one sheet of felt preinstalled my Emp.V3 had a layer 1 screen 1 felt 1 more screen. I added 1 more layer of Dollar Tree felt I cut 1/4" of the felt off and replaced the felt portion with a Dollar Tree scotch brite pad. No near place to shoot so haven't tested for the difference.

Last edited:
Beside adding a extension (spending more $$) on your DonnyFL you could experiment with different media/felts and such to further dampen the sound. Just don't go overboard it may be counterintuitive. Most if not all DonnyFLs come with one sheet screen one sheet of felt preinstalled my Emp.V3 had a layer 1 screen 1 felt 1 more screen. I added 1 more layer of Dollar Tree felt I cut 1/4" of the felt off and replaced the felt portion with a Dollar Tree scotch brite pad. No near place to shoot so haven't tested for the difference.
Thanks BurtDog, I will try that.!!

Also look up Silent Thunder Ordinance.

I have their Falx and it is EXTREMEY quiet shooting my M3 .22 at 1050 with 31.2 gr slugs. They have a full writeup on huge surpressor testing they did to come up with their baffle system. Interesting reading and seems to prove out with how quiet it is.

Reactions: SHOMER and john8