Suppressor differences?

Hello, I was looking to purchase a suppressor for Kral NP-03 (.177). I don't know much about suppressors and I think the DonnyFL ones look neat. But would anyone know which one fits the Kral NP-03? I'm looking at the Sumo model:
Would the first one on the list fit? (.177/.22 1/2x20 ENDCAP S6)
Would I need an adapter for it?

Thank you.

As a "second" opinion...

I've switched from DonnyFL to Huma on most of my guns. Both the M30 and the M40 versions. Have not tried the M50...yet !
The M30 for pistols, and the M40 for either pistols and-or rifles.
Beside having multiple removable chambers (to tune the sound to your liking), length vs. length, I've found (by ear) the Huma to do a better job of stifling the guns bark. Both the overall, loudness, and they also dull the "sharpness" of the "crack" that some guns have.

Just something to think about.

Mike

Reactions: SHOMER
As a "second" opinion...

I've switched from DonnyFL to Huma on most of my guns. Both the M30 and the M40 versions. Have not tried the M50...yet !
The M30 for pistols, and the M40 for either pistols and-or rifles.
Beside having multiple removable chambers (to tune the sound to your liking), length vs. length, I've found (by ear) the Huma to do a better job of stifling the guns bark. Both the overall, loudness, and they also dull the "sharpness" of the "crack" that some guns have.

Just something to think about.

Mike
Thank you Mike for the second opinion. I really appreciate it. But it seems like Huma is not in US. Absolutely nothing against Non-Americans but I don't know how the foreign currencies work, and shipping. I wish I was more educated in non-American stuff and had more patience!

Thank you Mike for the second opinion. I really appreciate it. But it seems like Huma is not in US. Absolutely nothing against Non-Americans but I don't know how the foreign currencies work, and shipping. I wish I was more educated in non-American stuff and had more patience!
Well...you CAN buy straight through Huma...OR...you CAN buy through Trenier Out Doors, who IS in the US.
The M30 - https://www.trenierairguns.com/prod...0-thread/100?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=true&q=false
The M40 - https://www.trenierairguns.com/prod...0-thread/102?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=true&q=false

I just last week bought an M40 from these guys. Very quick in shipping.

So...there ya go.

Mike

Well...you CAN buy straight through Huma...OR...you CAN buy through Trenier Out Doors, who IS in the US.
The M30 - https://www.trenierairguns.com/prod...0-thread/100?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=true&q=false
The M40 - https://www.trenierairguns.com/prod...0-thread/102?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=true&q=false

I just last week bought an M40 from these guys. Very quick in shipping.

So...there ya go.

Mike
That's good news that they are available here in the US:D Heard lots good about them. Have a DonnyFL Koi but would love to add a Huma for comparison.

Reactions: SHOMER
Well the unfortunate situation here is it is tolled that Donny FL is made in China. What is your preference? I have one and it works good but at the time I did not know this. If I had known It would be different.
Sources?? Plenty of YouTube vids on the DonnyFL channel showing them busy making them at their FL facility. I highly doubt that CBP is letting anything related to moderators into the US and A. Google "solvent trap seizures" for some giggles.

Newer company out there called Impulse Air. US made. We put one on my wife’s 22 Maverick and it did a better job than the DFL Tatsu we had on it.
I am contemplating one for my M3. Low profile and very light weight and like the Huma comes in sections to tune for noise and harmonics.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Codger
Newer company out there called Impulse Air. US made. We put one on my wife’s 22 Maverick and it did a better job than the DFL Tatsu we had on it.
I am contemplating one for my M3. Low profile and very light weight and like the Huma comes in sections to tune for noise and harmonics.

I like that they offer an option to add baffles. They show them in various colors but I did not see that in the drop down menu as a choice.

Sources?? Plenty of YouTube vids on the DonnyFL channel showing them busy making them at their FL facility. I highly doubt that CBP is letting anything related to moderators into the US and A. Google "solvent trap seizures" for some giggles.
Maybe ask him? I can find nothing on his site that indicates they ARE made in the USA. Usually places who take pride in this as a fact will generally advertise it. Since he doesn't advertise it, it make me wonder.

I don't think anyone brought up the "accuracy" and any possible issue with using a moderator. DonnyFL vs Huma-Air moderator Watch video here but take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler Alert: DonnyFL out shined in that category (did you take your grain of salt?). I very quickly skimmed over these post so I may have overlooked one or two if this was brought up.

OK read the thread. I stand partially corrected. Seems like USA assembly in any case. Any imported parts would still get gigged by customs IF they looked like they were intended for "sound reduction device" use only.
I just ordered two products from DonnFL a week ago and zero problems. You will not find a movie silent moderator not for airguns or the powder burners. Keep doing your home work so you get what is best for you just remember a moderator may cause a accuracy issue if clipping happens (I didn't even think of it at the time but glad I went with a DonnyFL). There are videos on how to fix clipping but it may involve a drill and a long drill bit.

Reactions: Smitty911
I like that they offer an option to add baffles. They show them in various colors but I did not see that in the drop down menu as a choice.
The only reason we tried it was my wife wanted a pink moderator. Impulse made one for her. They are located in Idaho and the local air gun shop is a dealer and arranged the deal. I have no idea what other colors they offer or are capable of making

Last edited:
The only reason we tried it was my wife wanted a pink moderator. Impulse made one for her. They are located in Idaho and the local air gun shop is a dealer and arranged the deal. I have no idea what other colors they offer or are capable of making
Go to the link you provided, place your mouse over the word moderator and you will see Extra Baffles. Click on Extra Baffles opens a page, it will show you seven colors counting black. I could see someone using one colored baffle to ID at a glance which Moderator you're picking up, 22, 30, etc.
Or go all Pink like your wife if that's what they want.

I have magazines for various rifles. 338SS, 7 RSAUM, 6.5 CM, 6.8 SPC, 223. I have red on the base of one type and some white on others and some with nothing. The 450 Bushmaster ended up with just a label.

I just ordered two products from DonnFL a week ago and zero problems. You will not find a movie silent moderator not for airguns or the powder burners. Keep doing your home work so you get what is best for you just remember a moderator may cause a accuracy issue if clipping happens (I didn't even think of it at the time but glad I went with a DonnyFL). There are videos on how to fix clipping but it may involve a drill and a long drill bit.
My DFL Koi absolutely eliminates all the crack from my Crosman 2240, make it a medium thump only. Very narrow can but close to 7" long, lots of internal volume which is the ticket. Another person on the forum made me a 3D printed can to try out, zero metal components. An inch shorter than the Koi and just as good with sound reduction. Will try a Huma since I know I can get them domestically.

Reactions: BurntDog