Supposed to travel to Netherlands…might do a stock up at Krale

It is no secret I have been living in the Netherlands until recently, and I still have a small business there which still ties me to the country. I am supposed to fly back in October for a bit after my 5 day then test out quarantine (thanks rising USA cases) I will go to Krale. I will stock up on some things at Krale and bring them back with me. Or include them in a bulk shipment of stuff I am shipping back. Nothing super fancy like a new rifle, cheaper to order it from here and have them ship it than buy it back to USA.

However, PELLETS are on the radar. Krale seems to have a steadier supply than we are getting right now. If I include in bulk it might take two months, but that sounds like a normal wait time anyways.

Also, a couple of other things Krale seems to some European band items you can’t get here. There is something I want out of the UK too I can have shipped to NL then bring back because the UK shipper won’t ship to USA.

Just found out about Krale. . Purchased a LCS .35 CAL from them yesterday and will have it Monday!!! Been on back order with Airguns4patriots for ever...might cancel but it will piss him off.

Krale is going to be my first stop and shop from now on!

How can they ship a gun on a Friday from there and show up next Monday?

Awesome !