Support Your Local Shops

ELH your on the mark it’s the only way our doors are still open but It’s hand to mouth and with COVID restrictions it’s had to be put aside as a passion of love 

That being said what needs to be understood is the dark side of this picture if the distribution centers are monopolizing the product you will not see better cheaper prices 

consider what happened when Kral came into the scene with prices that cut the knees out of the PCP world it wasn’t long before you saw other manufacturers do the same 

why didn’t they do it sooner? Because they didn’t need to they had a “gentleman’s” agreement on a price structure 

I have a browning sweet 16 shotgun that my grandfather bought back in the early 50s. He lived in a very small town. And where he got it was a small family owned grocery store in the neighborhood. He did have to order it though. I don’t know if you would see something like that today. But I’m all about buying from local stores . It’s just that there’s only one left in my area that sells sporting goods and all they sell is powder burners. They sell A lot of compound bows and crossbows also. For some reason around here, people aren’t into air guns too much. I don’t think a lot of people around here even know how much they have improved. The only place I have seen them is at Walmart and they have nothing but junk ones.And I mean our particular Walmart has the bottom of the barrel.