Other Support Group for air guns

So I really enjoy.22 spring guns. I got a Diana 48, and a HW77, and I used to have a TX200 in .22 but I sold it a couple years back. I did so because I had a .177 and I was influenced buy members of my air rifle club on the benefits of the .177 in the TX200.

However all my testing proves that the .22 is much more efficient in FAC. And I can hit the 10mm targets with my HW77, so now all I can think about is how much I need to buy another TX200 in .22.

And that dam ultimate springer TX200 has me sitting up at night thinking, but I still want a Pro Sport, and why the hell doesn’t Air Arms make a break Barrel…….

Anyway so I have my 177 TX200 that has become a safe queen because I don’t like the caliber, and I’m trying to justify $1500 for a new TX but I remember how 4 years ago they would sell refurbished for $500

My .22 TX200 was walnut and I had a FFP Aztec sitting on it, I remember hitting 20 gauge empties at 60 yards with it, and to make it even worse the dam thing liked Crosman pellets.

Long story short I miss that rifle 😢

I was eyeballing that Ultimate Sporter myself but just can't justify that price tag for an adjustable comb on the stock! So I went for a walnut Hunter carbine instead in .22 just a few weeks ago! My two main reasons for .22 being I'm a hunter and my big meat hooks don't do well with tiny .177 pellets! Lol
I'd say look for a decent trade up to a .22 here on the forum for your safe queen first before buying another. And you know your gonna! 😉 I had one in beech a few years ago and much prefer the weight and balance of the walnut stock version!