• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

superior standards vs heavy ?

Very little information indeed! I want to know the twist rate difference also, I assume heavy will have higher twist rate similar to the old slug liner which only worked well with heavier slugs. Given I want to shoot the lightest slugs possible I think standard superior liner would work out better for me BUT I’m not targeting 1000fps so wonder if at slower speeds if superior liner could work better on lighter slugs and pellets.

We need data FX!!!

For them it is great to write like this and it is intentionnaly!

You buy heavy, tried out, doesnt work. And then you can say well.. "looks like this was meant to be for light superiror" and you buy one more
1f923.svg
1f644.svg

Probably true but they did publish the numbers before so they probably just trying to keep up with production since they are sold out everywhere. At the end of the day those of us who likes to tinker will likely to buy all the liners to try regardless, would of been nice to know the specifics though.