Superior or Superior Heavy.

I keep seeing where people cut the choke off slug liners and they shoot much better. Knifemaker is said to be getting one hole groups at 100yds. If they shoot so much better without a choke and they're designed for slugs, why does the manufacturer choke them? Someone please educate me.

The way I understand it, choking is a fix or easy way out to shoot slugs. Also very hit and miss.

my guess is knifemaker slugs the barrel after cutting the choke. They uses a slug that’s properly sizes for said barrel. 
Imo the airgun slug market is pretty messed up right now. 

slugs have been shot for ages, using a choked barrel, goes against the grain of common knowledge. 

qball when you polish the choke, do you go from the muzzle end or through the breach end. Are you using a nylon rod, I found a carbon fiber cleaning rod. Just worried about damaging the crown. How many stokes or how long do you go back and forth.

Just know that carbon fiber is super abrasive. When you 3d print with carbon fiber filled plastic you have to use a hardened nozzle because the material erodes a regular nozzle fast.

qball when you polish the choke, do you go from the muzzle end or through the breach end. Are you using a nylon rod, I found a carbon fiber cleaning rod. Just worried about damaging the crown. How many stokes or how long do you go back and forth.

Just know that carbon fiber is super abrasive. When you 3d print with carbon fiber filled plastic you have to use a hardened nozzle because the material erodes a regular nozzle fast.

Im trying to locate a nylon one where I dot have to worry about hitting the crown. I found nylon coated.